Saturday, May 5, 2012

Nothing But Trouble - The Reviews Are In!

I've gotten some really terrific comments from reviewers for Nothing But Trouble, and I thought I'd share.

From Alberta at Manic Readers 4.5 Stars:

In the way of immovable objects meeting irresistible forces, their goals change, their conflicts are overcome, and they manage to find a middle ground for their romance. Nothing But Trouble is a cute little story, which you’ll enjoy at the beach or lake, or on your way to exotic places.

From Heather at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews 4 Stars:

I adored the the characters in Nothing But Trouble, especially Honor. She's a tough as nails girl, with vulnerability that lingers just under the surface. She's caring and sweet with a lot of love to give. I admired her ability to stay strong in the face of crisis and pain. She's a heroine that you will be sure to love. On the other hand, you won't just adore Chase, you will literally fall in love with this cowboy. He's sensual, sexy, and down right hilarious. He tells it how it is, all the time, and he will never tell you otherwise. He's got this sweetness to him that he tends to hide under his masculinity, and that alone is pure awesomeness. These characters made Nothing But Trouble a fun and lighthearted romance.

From Vonnie at Vintage Vonnie:

This is a classic love story, full of emotion, endearing characters and honesty. It's a keeper, in my opinion. One I plan to read over and over.

A big thank you to the reviewers for taking the time to read my book. I'm so pleased you enjoyed it! For the full reviews, click on the links.

Nothing But Trouble is available from TWRP, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble.

No comments: