Sharon Buchbinder, a terrific writer and all around swell person. All the dessert recipes I've posted on my blog may have something to do with earning this distinction. LOL
Receiving this award means sharing 7 random fact about me, so here goes.
1) I grew up in a town of 400 people and went to a 2 room school house. K-4 in one room and 5-8 in the other. Yes, small town schools still exist!
2) I live in Lake Tahoe, but I don't like to ski. I'd rather snowshoe with my dog.
3) My favorite National Park is Yosemite. When I camp - I do it in a tent!
4) I can't write unless the house is quiet. But I can edit when it's noisy.
5) I love the smell of dirt after it rains, and trees, white and glistening with fresh snow, beneath a cold cerulean sky.
6) I've never found a recipe I didn't feel the need to change at least a little.
7) My dog is so spoiled, I'll sit on the carpet rather than kick her off the couch!
Now that you all know how strange I am, I'm giving the award to these 10 stellar bloggers. Ladies, it's time to reveal 7 facts about yourselves and pass the sweetness.
Kat Henry Doran
Margo Hoornstra, for honoring me with the Liebster Award. This award is for a stick-to-it attitude, and while I'm only supposed to give it to 5 bloggers, all the above ladies have the perseverance to deserve this one, too!